Today (actually yesterday April 11th) started off fair enough - Mondays are beasts of their own accord. I made it into the office early, added a few papers to the class lab project, and looked for a few more papers that discuss the processing of museum tissue samples. Later in the day I started working on building a repo for daily lab notebook posts and a repo to track the work I’m doing for the Doris Duke Conservation Scholar program. I managed to build the repos, stumble through GitHub pages functionality, and then… nothing. I have repos with folders and some structure and nothing postable. Even more frustrating, I managed to change my homepage enough that it isn’t as functional or easy to navigate as it was. It was not as productive a day as I hoped for.

Written on April 12, 2022